Tuesday, February 22, 2011

surprise

hi everybody, well my birthday is last sunday and i will tell you how happy i am when my friends is giving me surprise
while i had a chit chat with my daddy in the sofa, suddenly i heard sounds of the door is opened and it's my FRIENDS! my junior high friends came to giving me a surprise, they bought me a cakes and some flour and perfuming clothes and throw it away to my body, yikes but i am so happy :)
THANKS GUYS






anyway i got a birthday wishes from my favorite artist :

 "Waaaah si Lena juga ultah @ ..happy birthday girl! Semoga2 yg terbaik :)" from frans soulvibe
 "Happy b'day,wish u all the best!" handy soulvibe
 "Happy birthday @ ! : )" abenk soulvibe
 "@ ya ampyun Lenaaaa! Maaf lupaa mau ngucapin,secara hectic bgt! Happy belated bday! Xoxo...    Love u dear! Always :)" endah from endah N rhesa

No comments:

Post a Comment