Monday, July 09, 2012

holy-day

currently listening Beyonce - dance for you right now. this song is stuck in my head since i was join girls hip hop workshop last week. highly recommended for you guys.
well, hi guys. how's your holiday? i spend a lot of my holiday at the hospital accompany my dad who had a surgery, and he is okay right now. so don't worry about that guys :) but i do have a great moment in my life.
you guys all know that i am huge fans of one direction right?
yes, i got follows by them. and i was totally shocked, my hands are shaking, and i just wanna scream that night but my twins is slept so i can't actually scream that time lol.

oh so last 21 until 23 June me and my school did a study tour at JOGJA for around 3 days and it was amazing, awesome, great day of my life! i just wanna rewind that moment again.
i'm going to post some amazing pictures that i took at Jogja last month :














1 comment:

  1. woww.. amazing place !!!
    great picts as well =)
    thanks for sharing this to us, dear ^^

    nice blog.. keep blogging =D
    visit mine sometimes.. =D
    xx

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete