Tuesday, May 07, 2013

200th post

have you read my last post blog about met gala event? what do you think about all the dress?
I'm falling in love with mary-kate & ashley olsen's style they are so weird but i dont know why i just love that style.
which one is your favorite? mine is dakota fanning and cara delevingne
and today i did my 1st drawing on adobe photoshop lol seriously this is exactly my 1st time
i got a lot mistakes doing it (of course huh)

 

oh and i want this DELEVINGNE SPIRIT BLACK SCORE so badly. but the price is £30.00 (which is RP. 300.000 FOR A T-SHIRT) and it's limited edition.




forget about that t-shirt huhu actually want that so badly but the price is killing me okay?
so i've been reading this website lately and i found an interesting post that catch my eyes

how to look confidence > this is so inspiring post

airport style > well someday i will try this look to the airport :)

No comments:

Post a Comment